- Τελευταία Ενημέρωση στις 17 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Over 70 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
You are a passionate gamer and would love to turn your passion into your career? You would like to actively support the whole development process of a game? Then our trainee program is the right step for your entry into the gaming industry. This one year graduate programme will be remunerated with a monthly salary of €800 - €1.000.
Tasks (with different focus depending on your desire)
* Game development: Supported by experienced colleagues of our backend and frontend development departments, you are directly involved in the development of already existing apps and the conception and implementation of new ones.
* Game design: In our game design department you can already support our six-head team in the conception of our new games. Beginning with the creation of extensive game design documents and interface mockups, through the optimization and development of game mechanics all the way to the drafting of new feature suggestions. You are deeply involved in the continuous development of our game portfolio.
* Quality Assurance: In our quality assurance department you will help us explore every nook and cranny of our games and assist us in identifying bugs with your distinct attention to details. The independent operation of automized function and integration tests, as well as the manual testing and writing of bug reports will be part of your tasks.
* Of course, you will be free to have a look at all the other departmens (marketing / public relations, human resources, support, graphics) as well any time you want to.
* Distinct passion for games
* Degree in computer science, media computer science or comparable education
* Good knowledge of Java or Objective-C
* Initial experience in (game) development
* Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
* A challenging, but also promoting working atmosphere
* Responsible tasks
* A team-oriented working process, which visibly incorporates the results of your work
* Close cooperation with our heads of backend and frontend development who will support you in your professional and personal development
* Unique expertise in the development and marketing of cross platform games