- Τελευταία Ενημέρωση στις 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014
Structural Engineer (Qatar)
a- Design stage
• Monitor Civil works design to ensure design correctness and completeness as well as scope compliance.
• Maintain record of Design Consultant(s) submittals for civil works and control the submittals/correspondence received.
• Review and comment on all civil drawings/specifications and documents submitted by Design Consultant(s) and ensure the incorporation of all revisions on all documents.
• Coordinate with technical manager for technical support required to ensure the correctness and completeness of design aspects.
• Review and report to technical manager all monthly reports submitted by Design Consultant including areas of concern and recommended plans of actions.
• Coordinate civil works with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical and advice technical manager as necessary.
• Attend meetings with Design Consultant(s), Sub-consultants to review design document and report to technical manager.
b- Construction stage
• Perform periodic quality audits on materials delivered to site.
• Review Non-Conformance Reports to assess the impact on design.
• Attend tests on completion or final inspections.
• Assist the technical manager in the preparation of monthly progress reports.
• Overview the contractor's material submittals for compliance with the design and review contractor's as-built drawings and submittals.
- Ensure compliance to company's processes for design consultants work review, deviation monitoring and report technical manager for remedial actions.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation, filing of design documents and reporting to technical manager.
- Assist the technical Manager to get all site design work reviewed and approved.
- Assist the technical manager to ensure appropriate usage and application of the Project Management System (PMS) with respect to entry and analysis of work related data for day to day functioning to facilitate seamless communication of all relevant (technical/non-technical) information in the organization on a real time basis.
- Collaborate with other construction engineering disciplines to enhance company's project execution capabilities and solutions.
- Coordinate with the Construction Manager, QA/QC and HSE teams on site on a daily basis to ensure compliance of civil/structural engineering systems with all quality and HSE requirements.
- Commissioning & handover stage involement
Creme de la Creme Human Resources SA