- Τελευταία Ενημέρωση στις 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014
HSE Safety Manager (QATAR)
Our client that provides real estate and infrastructure project management services is seeking to hire a Safety Manager.
The candidate should be a professionally qualified Safety Practitioner with the appropriate internationally recognized Certification/Membership.
Degree/diploma in engineering background is preferred.
The candidate should have at least 15 years of experience including a minimum of 5 years in GCC countries.
An experience in large multi-disciplinary construction projects is preferred.
Relevant safety training acquired in construction industry is an advantage.
The candidate should
• Have the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
• Be able to advise and support Engineering and Construction safety related matters.
• Be able to work under pressure as expected in a large multi-disciplinary project with an aggressive schedule.
• Be able to work well as a team player
• Be able to lead and manage safety both at operational and strategic level
• Have good communication, reporting writing, presentation and organization skills.
• Be proficient in the use of computer and various databases.
• Have good organization, interpersonal skills and diplomatic interaction with people.
• To ensure safety in the projects during construction and operation.
• To support and promote health, safety & environment, occupational health and fire safety.
• To liaise with all parties involved to ensure that all relevant regulatory requirements are complied with.
• To create, plan and execute strategy/programs/plans/standards/procedures to ensure minimum standards of safety, health, environment and fire safety performance are achieved.
• To minimize accidents/incidents and to promote a positive safety and an accident free culture.
• To ensure health, safety, environment, occupational health and fire safety continue to develop and improve.
• To promote and raise safety awareness of the client's employees.
• To oversee HSE performance executed by the PMCM/Supervision Consultant HSE and where necessary the primary contractors.
• To oversee PMCM's & Supervision Consultants HSE Management in construction for the Project and safety operation & management the client's site office complex and a residential complex.
• To support and oversee PMCM HSE Management and HSE performance for the client's local construction projects.
• Monitor and oversee HSE performance of developers contractors to ensure that all relevant safety requirements are met and that safety programs are established
• Liaise and coordinate with Project Managers, PMCM Project Managers,Consultants & Developers all issues related to HSE.
• To support Senior HSE and Fire Manager on a day to day tasks and to deputize during his absence.
• To assist and support occupational Health advisor, Fire Prevention Manager, Environmental Manager, Logistics Manager and Security Manager as required.
• Supervise/support one safety officer, one HSE Analyst and one safety Auditor in safety operation and construction.
• To assist other managers within HSSELQ department as and when need arises.
• To ensure continual development and maintenance of the HSE Management System in line with EN-BS OHSAS 18001 2007.
• Investigate serious and major accidents, identify root causes and present findings and solutions to the management
• Interaction with logistics and security to support traffic management
• Collate and compile weekly & annual HSE performance reports
• To participate in technical evaluation of HSE in tender submission
• To input and support the safety training program for the client's employees.
Creme de la Creme Human Resources SA