- Τελευταία Ενημέρωση στις 14 Ιουλίου 2016
Accountability: Responsible for achieving targeted goals by taking initiative
• Need analysis: Need analysis form to be filled up while interacting with customer and giving a "proper solution" to make sure customers need is fulfilled. Visit clients site if necessary.
• Presentations: Demonstrate products /methods /services using appropriate presentation & brochure to persuade customers to purchase products.
• Quotations: Create detailed quotation and make accurate calculations as per the customer requirement/selection based on costing sheet provided by the company without any discrepancy/deviations.
• Closure: Ensure that proper follow up is done with customer to make sure deal is closed within discount parameters.
• Delivery & payment: Coordinate with dispatch team to ensure speedy and effective delivery. Also ensure 100% payment is received before delivery. BM will be responsible for outstanding payments.
• Customer Relationship: Interact with customers on regular basis and update them on forthcoming product developments and special promotions. Make follow up calls and get referrals.
• Floor/brand up keep : Ensure proper maintenance of floor/brand merchandise and ambience, with all gadgets and lights working along with price tags. Brand manager is completely responsible for respective stocks on floors. Any breakage or shortage is to Brand manager's account.
• VM: Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract attention of prospective customers. Also ensure that the displays are changed periodically try to give a new look to the store. Seek store managers advice in the absence of VM executive.
• Inventory records Maintain brand inventory and update stock statement on daily basis with Inventory manager so as to propose alternative products to clients of stock available in warehouse.
• DSR: Daily sales report need to be made daily and submitted to the Store Manager with complete details.
• Targets: Using above mentioned pointers to ensure "Targets are met"