- Τελευταία Ενημέρωση στις 20 Απριλίου 2017
Our client a well established company in Saudi Arabia wishes to hire an experienced Supervisor for his Low current department.
Our client's Maintenance Division is responsible in maintaining company's assets and ensures to extend the life of these assets by conducting scheduled services such as Asset Status Monitoring, Inspection Services, Third Party Supervision Services, Predictive Maintenance Services, Manufacturer Authorized Maintenance Services, Preventive Maintenance Services and Reactive Maintenance Services.
Manages operation and maintenance of all Low Current activities in a project section and provides technical support.
• Anchors the technical activities and manages the affairs in the Low Current section
• Plans the operation of the Low Current section, setup priorities and approves work orders.
• Ensures proper implementation of QMS and MMS processes
• Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness
• Coordinate section affairs with project management and division technical support
• Analyses general performance of the Low Current section, implements corrective actions, and improvement and produces reports to his superiors.
• Evaluates equipment and system status and recommends modification and upgrading
• Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
• Ensures client complaints are resolved properly.
• Seeks expert's advice as needed and Provides technical support to the section.
• Manages and evaluates Low Current manpower
• Initiates, approves, and follows up supply chain and logistics to ensure adequacy
• Ensure client complaints are resolved properly.
• Attends promptly to Low Current major faults
• Leads commissioning of new Low Current equipment and follows up lifting of MO.
• Supervise three to seven Low Current supervisors.
• Ability to supervise, guide and coordinate
• Thorough knowledge on Low Current
• Understands and can resolve technical issues
• Ability to effectively organize, delegate and coordinate work
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to read technical drawings, and to know commissioning procedures
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English
• Bachelor of Engineering in related field
• Minimum 12 years experience in field of Maintenance on Low Current
• Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience
• Have experienced working in a multi cultural environment
• Have experienced working in a prominent organization