πληροφορική - τηλεπικοινωνίες
- Τελευταία Ενημέρωση στις 04 Ιουνίου 2014
GLS is a New York-based, client-focused, financial services company with offices in Thessaloniki, and is currently looking for Junior Programmers to assist with the development and support of a suite of high finance desktop applications.
• Knowledge of SQL required.
• Knowledge of C# or Java required.
• Motivated and able to learn new processes and technologies quickly (especially C#, the Microsoft .NET Platform, WPF, and Microsoft SQL Server).
• Ability to work in a team setting—ability to guide and share experience with other team members.
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at one time.
• Impeccable professionalism, consistency and reliability.
• Self-starter, self-initiator, proactive, pragmatic and down-to-earth thinker.
• Detail-oriented with a thorough and systematic approach to problem solving.
• TOTAL commitment to GSL Hellas' values of professionalism, work ethic, attitude, commitment, and excellence.
• Good written and verbal skills in English.
• Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
• Full-time position with full health insurance and pension benefits.
• Excellent work environment right in the center of Thessaloniki.
• Very competitive compensation.
Our work hours are New York-based, i.e. 15:00-23:00 local Greek time (15:00-22:00 on Fridays).
CVs WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL BE PROMPTLY DISCARDED.