στελέχη - πτυχιούχοι
- Τελευταία Ενημέρωση στις 31 Μαρτίου 2017
Human Resources Specialist (Greek team)
• Advanced GREEK language knowledge (oral and written).
• Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required.
• Listening skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner.
• Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices.
Job Description • Answers employee, manager or candidate inquiries using the Knowledge tools and system available at the Front Office
• Forwards employee inquiries to Tier 2 specialists when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required
• Completes simple Human Resources, Payroll or Recruitment related transactions
• Documents and follows up all employee inquiries, issues and transactions
• Recognizes unusual events or consistent problem areas and work with Team Lead to resolve
• Works as a team member focusing on customer service
• Suggests methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures, and technologies • Assists with the implementation of programs, policies, and services provided by the HR Shared Service by acting as an employee's first line of contact • Performs review of Frequently Asked Questions to identify steps needed to answer customer inquiries
• Supports in the development of Frequently Asked Questions based on the identification of updates or new requirements
What do we offer you?
A great place to develop your career, challenging tasks, dynamic and intercultural working environment Great training opportunities within a multinational company Motivational financial package. Private health care insurance, meal tickets, relocation package, public transportation tickets and more.
About the Company
Deutsche Telekom Business Services (DTBS) was founded in 2013 by Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.